The Robie Original was where it all began: the first ever-changing robe, created by us back in 2007. Its simple, classic design and top-quality Turkish cotton construction have proved hard to beat and it’s still the most popular changing robe on the market. With a generous cut and soft terry-towelling inner, a Robie Original will keep you cosy and covered up as you get changed, whatever the conditions out there. It’s a must-have piece of kit for any swimmer, surfer, beach lover, or water sports fanatic.
- Hood with room to dry your hair
- Short sleeves
- Generous cut for easy changing
100% cotton construction with outer velour and inner soft terry towelling.
||Under 150cm (4'10")
||Under 90cm (35 1/2")
||Under 175cm (5'9")
||Under 105cm (41")
||Under 183cm (6'0")
||Under 130cm (51")
||Over 183cm (6'0")
||Under 130cm (51")|
- Wash your Robie Original-Series alone for the first time.
- A gentle or delicate machine wash at MAX 40 degrees.
- DO NOT hot wash
- DO NOT dry clean
- Iron on LOW heat
- IMPORTANT: use a non-bio powder
- After the spin cycle, hang to dry at room or outdoor air temperature, or
- Tumble dry on LOW heat
Fabulous garment. The only thing missing is a secure pocket on the front.
-Hood with room to dry your hair
-Generous cut for easy changing
100% cotton construction with outer velour and inner soft terry toweling.